Surge provides sustainable safe water, sanitation, and hygiene solutions, in an effort to change the world one drop at a time.
In a world in which 2,300 people die every day because of inadequate drinking water and sanitation, Surge takes a multi-faceted approach to reach as many people as possible.
Our tactics include:
- ENGAGING sponsors and donors to invest in sustainable and innovative clean water projects.
- WORKING with community leaders to develop sustainable solutions in areas of need.
- EDUCATING communities on critical practices for clean water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- SHARING information on the global water crisis to show how local action can have global impact.
- EQUALITY. Every person has a right to clean water. It is necessary for life.
- COMMUNITY. We all share some responsibility for one another. We must help those in need.
- SECURITY. All people should have basic economic, social, and physical security, enabling each one of us to focus on our families, children, and communities.
SURGE’S 100% PLEDGE
100% of public donations fund safe water, sanitation, and associated education projects. All administrative costs are covered by our partners, sponsors, private donors, and volunteers.
Board of Directors (United States and Middle East*)